1/02/11

Happy New Year!!

I cannot believe 2011 is here. 2010 was quite an eventful year. It was full of good times and a few hard times. Being pregnant was wonderful! Watching Carson grow into a little boy with a great personality has been amazing. One of Justin's close college friends passing away was hard to believe. Ellen getting married to Jared in Colorado was so fun. Making memories with family and friends was unforgettable! Having a little girl was a dream come true. Emery having Down Syndrome is still hard to understand. Knowing that the Lord has great things planned for my family is so comforting.  I cannot wait to see what 2011 has in store for me and my family!


Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
Jeremiah 33:3

No comments: