8/08/10

Austin & Waco

Carson and I had a wonderful time visiting my family in Austin and Waco!! Justin had a great time playing lots of golf. Waco has lots of kid friendly places and activities. The Waco Water Park was the best! I wish I had taken my camera. But Waco also has cute little splash parks around town. Carson loved the Children's Museum down at Baylor. His favorite part was pretending to drive all the different automobiles. We went to lake LBJ and Carson went on his first boat ride and went swimming in the lake for his first time. I think he enjoyed driving the boat the most. We are back in Midland and we are here for the long run. Emery will be here before we know it. We have no more trips planned until Christmas.

The Children's Museum.






The LEGO exibit.






The splash park.




Bubba bought Carson his very own set of golf clubs.


High school friends!


Cabella's is a great place to entertain a youngster.





Justin & I with my sister, Ellen, and her husband, Jared.


Wearing Bubba's "Moosh" shirt.


Reading with his new friend Sumner.


Carson loved driving the boat with Uncle Jared,


Carson's first time on a boat.

1 comment:

Michael & Melissa said...

great seeing you...carson is adorable....can't believe you posted that picture of us (did you look at my hair??) just kidding, who cares!