10/18/08

Bed Rest

I have now been on bed rest for three weeks. It has not been too bad and I am feeling good. Thank goodness for lap tops and the Internet. Justin has been doing a great job running errands and going to the grocery store. He has even bought diapers and wipes. My fluid level around Carson is still in the normal range, just at the low end of normal. At this week's sonogram the doctors will measure Carson and estimate how much he weighs. If everything looks good, we will just stay on bed rest. But there is a possibility that Carson could be here this week. Crazy! Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

The Carrell's said...

I can't believe you're in the 'home stretch'! That is sooo exciting! That's wonderful that everything looks good with little Carson...all that sacrifice you are making must be paying off!! I've heard bed rest can be rough... I really need to get your e-mail. I tried to respond about the pictures a few days ago but I guess it didn't work:-) My friend from Tulsa took those pictures at Tech. She'll be down in here in January or February to take pictures and I know she would love to do some for y'all, too! Her web site is at the bottom of my blog (Kelly Stocksen Photography). The last time she was here, Matt's entire family drove up from Midland for a cousins shoot. They're really cute! If you want some sooner, I have another friend who used a local photographer and was really pleased. I can get her name if you want! Feel free to e-mail me anytime! stacicarrell@hotmail.com Take care!!

Meg said...

hey jill! i saw your blog on ashley's. i am so so happy for you that your long-awaited baby ia almost here. we have been going through infertility for awhile too now and i sympathize soooo much and am just thrilled for you. you are going to be so blessed by motherhood! i will be checking your blog for carson's pics when he arrives!